Thank you for visiting Deutschified.de (hereinafter known as “Deutschified” or “We”)
On this page, we will clarify our stance on the collection, usage and protection of all data that we directly or indirectly collect.
We are fully committed to protect your privacy and therefore would make this page available on our website footer to be accessible within a single click from anywhere on this site.
What data do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information that you provide us in any way and/or enter on the website for e.g. newsletter subscription, upon creating an account or during logging into one etc.
When you browse the website, you’ll be doing so anonymously. We will log your IP (Internet Protocol – Your computers internet address) to better understand how you interact with the website i.e. which parts of website you visit, how much time you spend etc. Unless you’re logged in, at no point in time will your IP be linked to any personal information.
How do we collect your data?
All the data that we collect is provided directly from the user. This includes and is not limited to;
- Registration for an account
- Newsletter subscription
- Conduct a transaction
- via your browser’s cookies when or view our website
How do we collect your data?
Deutschified uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics is a tool that helps webmasters understand how a visitor interacts with website using cookies. The information regarding a user is always anonymous and Google doesn’t associate your IP address with any other data that Google holds on the user.
Please refer to the official website for more in-depth information on Google Analytics.
How do we collect your data?
We will use your data for;
- Making the website user-friendly by not forcing you to enter your data more than once
- Designing a user-friendly website based on visitor interaction data
- Creating content relevant to your needs and interests
- Emailing blog content or services/products
- Delivering services/products that you request and/or purchase
- Conducting surveys or asking for opinions
How do we store your data?
We make sure to play out part in securing your data. The data collected by the website will not be shared with third parties except for the use as indicated above.
We will be advertising products and/or services that we think you’d be interested in or would be of benefit to you.
If you wish to be excluded from our marketing campaigns, you can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter or by contacting us.
What are your data protection rights?
Deutschified would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Deutschified for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Deutschified to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Deutschified to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Deutschified erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Deutschified restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Deutschified’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Deutschified transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies are uniquely assigned to a user and can only be read by a web server. You have the freedom to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline them if you prefer.
- Understanding and evaluating user interaction with the website
- Personalizing your online experience and interaction with the website
- Protection of our customers. For example, if a Customer is logged on and the site is unused for a certain period of time, we will automatically log the customer off.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Deutschified uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Deutschified uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on Deutschified.
How to manage your cookies?
In settings of your browser, you can set it to not accept any cookies. Alternatively, you can remove cookies stored on your browsers as well.
Note: In some instances, the website may not function as expected.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Should you wish to contact us for any reason, you can do so by using the contact form.
Muhammad Daniyal Chaudhry
+49 173 1594517